Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Uber Off Campus Drive 2025 | Software Engineer I | Freshers Apply Online

Uber Off Campus Drive 2025 | Software Engineer I | Freshers Apply Online

Updated: 18 February 2026 | Source: Official Website

📲 Get Instant Off Campus Drive Updates
Join our Telegram channel for daily job alerts & apply links.

👉 Join tech4course Telegram
Company NameUber
Job RoleSoftware Engineer I
Batch2025
ExperienceFreshers
SalaryCompany Standard
LocationBangalore, Karnataka, India
Apply ModeOnline

About Uber Recruitment 2025

Uber is a global technology company that is transforming the way the world moves. With operations in hundreds of cities worldwide, Uber builds innovative mobility solutions powered by cutting-edge technology. Uber is hiring Software Engineer I for the 2025 batch who are passionate about building scalable systems and impactful products.

Job Responsibilities

  • Build tools and infrastructure that improve engineering productivity and product reliability.
  • Work with cross-functional teams to deliver impactful results every day.
  • Write understandable, maintainable, and reusable software.
  • Take ownership and accountability for assigned tasks and deliver high-quality solutions.
  • Continuously learn new technologies, languages, and methodologies.

Eligibility Criteria

  • 2025 B.Tech or Integrated Dual Degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematical Sciences or related fields.
  • Demonstrated software engineering experience through internships, work experience, coding competitions, or publications.
  • Strong programming knowledge in one or more languages such as Go, Python, Ruby, Java, C/C++, etc.
  • Good understanding of data structures, algorithms, and system design fundamentals.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

1. Who can apply for Uber Software Engineer I 2025?

Candidates from 2025 batch pursuing B.Tech or Integrated Dual Degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematical Sciences, or related fields can apply.

2. What is the salary offered for Uber Software Engineer I?

Actual compensation may vary based on company standards.

3. What is the job location for this role?

The job location for Uber Software Engineer I is Bangalore, Karnataka, India.

4. What programming languages are required?

Candidates should have knowledge of at least one programming language such as Go, Python, Ruby, Java, or C/C++.

5. How can I apply for Uber Off Campus Drive 2025?

You can apply online through the official Uber careers website using the apply link provided in this post.

6. Is prior experience required for this role?

No full-time experience is required. However, internship experience, coding competitions, or project work will be an added advantage.

How to Apply?

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official Uber careers portal. Apply as soon as possible before the link expires.

🚀 Never Miss Off Campus Drives

Get daily verified job updates directly on Telegram.

Join tech4course Telegram Channel
👉 Apply Now

Last Date to Apply

Apply at the earliest. (No specific deadline mentioned on official website.)

Related Jobs


Disclaimer: tech4course is not a recruitment agency. We only share job updates collected from official sources.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Responsive