Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Honeywell Recruitment 2025 – Software Engineer I Freshers Apply Now

Honeywell Recruitment 2025 | Software Engineer I for Freshers

Honeywell Recruitment 2025 – Software Engineer I | Freshers Apply Now

Posted by Tech4Course | Updated on Dec 27, 2025

Honeywell Recruitment 2025 Overview

Company NameHoneywell
Post NameSoftware Engineer I
SalaryNot mentioned
Job LocationBangalore
Experience0-2 Years

Job Description

Honeywell is hiring freshers for the position of Software Engineer I. Eligible candidates can apply.

Resposibilities

  • Develop features and APIs in C#/.NET (ASP.NET Core, Web API) with unit/integration tests.
  • Design and query relational databases (SQL Server/Azure SQL or equivalent), including schema changes, stored procedures, and query optimization.
  • Deploy and operate cloud-hosted services (e.g., Azure App Service/Functions, storage, secrets, CI/CD pipelines).
  • Collaborate in agile rituals (stand-ups, grooming, sprint reviews), participate in code reviews, and follow secure coding practices (OWASP).
  • Troubleshoot and fix defects, instrument applications for logging/metrics (e.g., Serilog, Application Insights), and contribute to documentation/playbooks.
  • Work with front-end basics (HTML/CSS/JavaScript) to integrate UI with back-end APIs when needed.

Required Skills

  • Programming: Solid grasp of C# and .NET (preferably ASP.NET Core, Web API, MVC), asynchronous programming, and object-oriented design.
  • Databases: Comfort with SQL—writing queries, joins, indexes; understanding normalization and performance basics.
  • Cloud Fundamentals: Exposure to any major cloud (Azure/AWS/GCP); understanding of app hosting, identity/secrets, and CI/CD concepts.
  • Testing & Quality: Ability to write unit tests (MSTest/xUnit/NUnit), use mocking frameworks (e.g., Moq), and follow code review standards.
  • Security & Reliability: Awareness of OWASP Top 10, authentication/authorization (OAuth2/OIDC), and basic monitoring/logging.
  • Collaboration: Clear communication, willingness to learn, and comfort working in agile teams using Git.

Qualification

  • Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
  • 0–2 years of software development experience (internships and projects count).
  • How to Apply for Honeywell Recruitment 2025?

    Interested and eligible candidates can apply online using the link below.

    © 2025 Tech4Course – Freshers Job Updates & Career Resources

    Post a Comment

    0 Comments

    Responsive