Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Amazon Off Campus Drive 2026 | QAE I | 1+ Year Experience | Apply Online

Updated: 14 February 2026 | Source: Official Amazon Careers

Amazon Off Campus Drive 2026 is hiring for the position of Quality Assurance Engineer (QAE I) in Karnataka. Candidates with 1+ year of experience in manual and automation testing are eligible to apply. Check complete eligibility criteria, responsibilities, and application details below.

📲 Get Instant Off Campus Drive Updates
Join our Telegram channel for daily job alerts & apply links.

👉 Join tech4course Telegram

Amazon Recruitment 2026 – Job Overview

Company NameAmazon
Job RoleQuality Assurance Engineer (QAE I)
QualificationBachelor’s Degree (Computer Science or Equivalent)
Experience1+ Year
SalaryNot Mentioned (As per Company Standards)
LocationKarnataka, India
Job TypeFull-Time
Apply ModeOnline

About Amazon Recruitment 2026

Amazon is one of the world’s largest e-commerce and cloud computing companies. Amazon is known for innovation, customer obsession, and building scalable technology systems that handle millions of transactions per minute. The company is hiring experienced Quality Assurance Engineers to ensure high-quality product releases.

Amazon QAE I – Roles and Responsibilities

  • Test complex and mission-critical systems under high load conditions.
  • Manage and validate systems handling millions of service requests per minute.
  • Perform manual and automated testing at user and code levels.
  • Understand software internals and debug issues using log files.
  • Write automated test scripts using scripting tools and automation frameworks.
  • Develop detailed test strategies and test cases.
  • Drive test case sign-off processes with stakeholders.
  • Execute test cases and report defects effectively.
  • Contribute to code-level unit testing.

Basic Qualifications

  • 1+ years of Quality Assurance Engineering experience.
  • Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
  • Experience in manual testing.
  • Experience in automation testing.
  • Experience in UI and API automation testing (Selenium / SOAPUI).

Preferred Qualifications

  • Experience in API and Mobile testing.
  • Experience designing test conditions, scripts, and data sets.
  • Strong understanding of testing coverage and quality control processes.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Who can apply for Amazon QAE I role?

Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree and 1+ year of experience in manual and automation testing can apply.

Is Amazon hiring freshers for QAE I?

No, this position requires at least 1 year of quality assurance engineering experience.

What skills are required for Amazon QAE I?

Manual testing, automation testing, Selenium, SOAPUI, UI testing, API testing, and debugging skills are required.

What is the salary for Amazon QAE I?

Salary details are not officially mentioned and will be discussed during the interview process.

What is the selection process for Amazon QAE I?

The selection process typically includes application screening, technical assessment, interview rounds, and HR discussion.

How to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2026?

Eligible candidates can apply online through the official Amazon careers portal using the link below.

🚀 Never Miss Off Campus Drives

Get daily verified job updates directly on Telegram.

Join tech4course Telegram Channel
👉 Apply Now

Last Date to Apply: Apply as soon as possible (Hiring on rolling basis)

Latest Off Campus Drives 2026


Disclaimer: tech4course is not a recruitment agency. We only share job updates from official sources.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Responsive